Wer schreibt für liebepur?

TopBlogs.de das Original - Blogverzeichnis | Blog Top Liste

Good Humour helps a lot when Dating

To find a mate is not always easy – but it makes no sense to loose your humour when you go to a date. It helps a lot – remember that both partners (including yourself) are a little bit nervous when you meet someone – and it is so easy to say something wrong or stupid in this situation.

So humour is probably the only thing – besides condoms – what you really need when you go to a blind date.

According to the German dating service parship, only about 20 percent use humour to break the ice – this tip might be useful for the remaining 80 percent, isn’t it?

A similar article exists in German where we link to the press release published by parship

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert

Mehr aus der Rubrik:
dating news

 Jeans Type?
   (25. November 2006)
 What kind of Underwear for a Blind Date?
   (24. November 2006)
 What Shoes for a Blind Date?
   (23. November 2006)
 Do you need a second date?
   (20. November 2006)
 Picking up windfalls?
   (20. November 2006)
 Cinderella, you won't get your Prince
   (20. November 2006)